Sunday, February 27, 2011

Things I LOVE!

So I decided I wanted to do a Rachel's favorite things today! I am in the mood for a little fun!! So here it is!

Well I would say that I am a girly girl sometimes. If you know me, you know that I LOVE make up! I love Smashbox Photo Finish Primer! It works so well and makes skin looking flawless! I think that more people need to know about this product!!
JUMBO PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER
For hair to look so beautiful and smell amazing, I love Kiwi blow serum. It's great!
Lorac cosmetics makes awesome makeup! I love their blush! I love Nars too! I just bought Nars make up on Friday!! Love love love!
Other things NOT make up that I love:
I LOVE Carrie Underwood! She's so pretty and an amazing singer! I saw her in concert and oh my goodness she was AMAZING!!!! The song Undo It is such an amazing song!!

And finally, the Dell Inspiron Convertible...has anyone seen this?! I want it sooo bad! If anyone wants to purchase this for me, please feel free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment