Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Funday!

I haven't done a fun post in a while..so I decided today would be a good day to blog about some of my favorite things!!

I'm going to start off with my favorite song at the moment! It is Tinie Tempah "Written in the stars". It's really good. Enjoy the video here:

My favorite TV show right now is Kenny VS Spenny. It is hilarious. I highly recommend it! It is about two best friends who do various, hilarious competitions, such as "who makes the best woman" or "who can eat the most meat". The loser has a humiliation at the end. It is really really funny. Season 4 is on Netflix. Otherwise, you can watch episodes online. Check it out!! However, it is not for those with weak stomachs. Not all of the episodes are raw, but a lot of them are. The meat one especially...don't watch if you have issue with people vomiting. Enjoy!

I always say to myself "work now, play later". One day when I can afford it...I plan to buy Christian Louboutin shoes! That will be my play later purchase!!
Christian Louboutin shoes Declic Christian Louboutin Shoes, Declic
Aren't they PRETTY?!?

I am moving into a house in the fall, and have been obsessed with finding new items for my house. I found these bath accessories at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are ME!

My favorite recipe at the moment is this chicken roll up! It is SO good. I highly recommend it!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing some of your favorite things, Rachel!

    I promised myself a pair of Louboutin shoes if my book sold enough copies to afford them. It did (just about :) - but then I chickened out. I realized that, with such an expensive pair of shoes, I'd be devastated if I scuffed them or something. It seemed like too much to worry about! So, hello, Birkenstocks! :)

    I hope you will grow up to afford many, many pairs of glamorous shoes and enjoy them with no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i was obsessed with the song a couple of weeks ago. i heard it on the radio and immediately downloaded it. annnnddd i saw the bath accessories when i was there recently. they're so cute :) as for the shoes ( NO COMMENT ), i have so many shoes and high heels that i haven't worn yet!! i just buy them cause they're pretty and then keep them in the closet :|

    ReplyDelete